If ever there was time to spend on ourselves, it certainly is now – we have the time to give our skin the pampering it deserves. Doing a home facial with a Face Mask is such a big mood boost. Follow this to get the best results:
- Set The Mood – light a candle, pour yourself a drink. Put on your favourite music or listen to a Podcast.
- Cleanse Twice – get your skin squeaky clean and prepped!
- Choose your favourite or use multiple masks in different areas.
- You only need about the amount, the size of a 50p piece and make sure you massage it into the skin to get the best of its benefits. Get into those corners of your nose to hit any blackheads, avoiding the eye area, making sure it’s lovely and even. Remember to do your neck, working from the centre outwards.
- Set the timer for the recommended time on your mask’s packaging. Take a few deep breaths and meditate for a few minutes. Sit back and relax.
- Ding, Ding, Ding… Now you’re ready to remove it with one of our lovely bamboo face cloths, rinse in warm water and wipe away your mask.
- Now it’s time to apply your favourite moisturiser. At night I use Skin Dream which is an age-defying firming cream, to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
If you would like more information or advice on which products to use for your skin, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org